Thursday, July 29, 2021

The Words That Never Go Away

 "Change your name.  I don't want anyone to know that I am related to you."

"Please move. People in this town don't like people like you."

"I only have one daughter. "

"Nobody likes you!"

"You're not a ____.  People in this family don't act like you.  Change your last name."

"I can't wait until you turn 18 so I don't have to provide for you anymore. "

"If you decide you want to leave.. don't come back.  Ever."

"Why do you have your hair down in your face?  You trying to look sexy or something?"

"Bwah ha ha!!!!!! Like mother, like daughter!!!!!"

"I'm sure you deserved being punched in the stomach with a baseball bat."

"I don't get it.  What's the big deal? You knew he was a drug addict. "

"You disgust me."

"You're the oldest. You are responsible for anything they do."

"Are you stupid, or what?"

"You're hard to love"

"I wasn't ready to be a grandmother"

"This is my soooo called sister...."


No comments:

Post a Comment